Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden/Eurovox 10 CD stacker unit wanted

S

statesmanvs

Need Eurovox 10 Stacker unit (boot mounted type) to suit VS statesman. Must be in good working condition. Will pickup with cash if local or pay by bank deposit for mail by arrangement. Please message me if you can help. Thanks.

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
Eurovox Head Unit With 10 Disk Stacker

How You Doing Mate! I have 1 its in like new condition. the only thing is Iv Had Another Offer From Some1 Else Wat U Willing To Pay For It.

Last edited:

lilkel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 BT1,VR 5.0l statesman
have u still got the stacker??? if so do you know if they are still the same up till the VX??

daniel VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
how u doin n mate. iv got both the head unit and the 10 disk stacker for the boot,with all the barckets. im pretty sure the stacker is compatible because i checked the eurovox website and the vt-vx use the stacker model number 1030. and thats the 1 iv got.

Last edited:

A+d+a+m

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Series II R8 Clubsport Build 295
i got a 10 stacker out of a vs calais.. its in perfect condition and even has all the manuals nd stuff that came with it.. it was an original eurovox and was bought new from eurovox spares and installed about 3 years ago.. the car hasnt been used that much as the owners were an elderly couple.. now i got the car and the 10 stacker wont plug inot my head unit.. u can have it for $150..