Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Expands Online Services To Owners

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
More than 3500 Holden owners have joined a new online service giving owners of Holdens produced from 1997-onwards free access to detailed information about their car and a practical range of related services.

After completing a simple online registration process, members can use the Club Holden site to:

<ul>
<li>browse digital versions of their owners' manuals </li>
<li>keep online vehicle service and maintenance records </li>
<li>sign up for email and SMS service reminders </li>
<li>take advantage of trip planning tools and find the day-to-day cheapest fuel prices in their area.</li>
</ul>

Holden e-Business Manager, Peter Wicki, said there was a lot of interest in Club Holden with strong numbers of owner registrations and a healthy daily hit rate.
"We're finding the most popular resource is the owner manuals, which contain the entire text of the glovebox versions that accompany every new Holden," he said.

"There's also plenty of interest in our vehicle maintenance tips and schedules, as well as the exclusive offers from Club Holden partners, including GMAC and Avis."

The many services and benefits provided by Club Holden are designed to help owners keep all their vehicle information in one convenient place, which saves time and money.

"We are looking forward to more Holden drivers getting aboard and taking advantage of the growing number new online services."

Further owner services are available via the Club Holden website at: <a href="http://www.club.holden.com.au" target="_blank">www.club.holden.com.au</a>.

Source - Holden Media Site

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
signed up for this back in early April this year
still waiting for something good to happen................... :p

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Yes, I also signed up for this awhile back. Wish they could cover all the models and not just the newer ones. I mean they are Holden they should be able to dig up the info on all their models from past to present?

Just my 2c worth.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
I have a 97 model VS and i cant join up :p lol obviously its for VT onwards maybe they should write that down on the join up page

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
It sounds likea great service.....wonder if it is as good as it say it is, and weather it works, other than that it sounds great

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
daggett said:
Yes, I also signed up for this awhile back. Wish they could cover all the models and not just the newer ones. I mean they are Holden they should be able to dig up the info on all their models from past to present?

older model owners don't buy new cars :eek:

vn2nv

Reaction score
What if I feel like owning a pre-97 model Holden but still regard myself as a dedicated Holden enthusiast? Holden shouldn'tbe so lazy and give every Holden Commodore owner the opportunity to sign up.

HOLDENSPECIALVEHICLES

NEXTCAR: HSV VY R8 Clubby
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv.com.au
Members Ride
1998 VT S1 V6 Berlina
vn2nv said:
Holden shouldn'tbe so lazy and give every Holden Commodore owner the opportunity to sign up.
don't you see they just want you to buy a new commodore it is not because they a lazy they just want you to update your car with a newer one which is fine as long as you have enough money ;)

BobT

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
"browse digital versions of their owners' manuals"
Big deal.

Now if they allowed you to browse a digital version of the repair manual, that would be something.

I agree with Smitty. Signed up, still waiting for something to happen.

For anybody not signed up yet - Don't bother!