Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden fans will love this one!!

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
I was driving past a a van the other day it had like newspaper headline sticker things on the back going

"BA-thurst winner.. FORD" and some other stuff like "FALCON WINS 1000" and "FALCON, ULTIMATE POWER"

sure, good on em, but they were tailgating all these holdens, like me.
and when i was coming back form the drive in this turbo xr6 ute was tailgating this poor vt. good on em, but still....

i like the vid tho

GLD-086

Reaction score
I was driving past a a van the other day it had like newspaper headline sticker things on the back going

"BA-thurst winner.. FORD" and some other stuff like "FALCON WINS 1000" and "FALCON, ULTIMATE POWER"

sure, good on em, but they were tailgating all these holdens, like me.
and when i was coming back form the drive in this turbo xr6 ute was tailgating this poor vt. good on em, but still....

i like the vid tho

Yeah I like the video too, but that's just stupid.

Good on them for winning, but I can see now, there will be alot more idiots in Fords.

Last edited:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
getting to their heads a little methinks

VLCrewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB\VL Crewman
Well, yeah, did you hear how the ford fans carried on at the presentation at Bathurst? As soon as Holden was said there was boos all round. Not trying to get anyones backs up, but that is just plain bad sportsmanship. Is it any wonder why we hate Ford people?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
All i want to know is who was whipping the Lion ?

I mean Ford dont have a mascot...... lol

GLD-086

Reaction score
Well, yeah, did you hear how the ford fans carried on at the presentation at Bathurst? As soon as Holden was said there was boos all round. Not trying to get anyones backs up, but that is just plain bad sportsmanship. Is it any wonder why we hate Ford people?

Yeah I thought that was pretty bad sportsmanship.

Last edited:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
well after all the crap ford has copped all these years from holden fans i think it's only fair.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
LOL good clip. I was glad to see Craig win, he's such a likable fella. So he did it in a Ford - it was a great finish - I could't sit still for the last few laps.
The cars are just about the same anyway...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
it would have been the same if it was reversed. it just happens, you cant do anything about it