Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden no more: 600 jobs go, 10 yr support.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
The reason that is a concern is because Trax only has one purpose; torturing someone.
Stick 'em in the driver's seat, hold a gun to their head, make them drive it ... on a freeway, around a car park.
I'm really sorry about the horror & graphic violence in this post, but it's an important point.
I'm therefore worried that if Traxes are selling, more of this torture is happening in society. Who's buying them, drug-dealing bikie gangs? I hope it's not any of our law-enforcement agencies!

Two market age groups. Older couples looking for a small vehicle, reasonably economical, easy access and egress, tight budget, not really interested in cars. Second group, young drivers, female, tight budget again, connectivity for their iPhone. That is all.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I doubt if they will sell many more new, unregistered ZBs. By looking at dealer stocks online there a very few available. Unless they are not being displayed and dealers are hoping for shoppers to appear in person.

Clintix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS Regal Peacock Sedan
Havent really seen any cheap "new" commodores either only cheap demos

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
It was reported elsewhere that there are still new stocks in transit, ordered and loaded before the shutdown.

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
It was reported elsewhere that there are still new stocks in transit, ordered and loaded before the shutdown.
My man inside says the opposite - dealers have been having trouble getting stock allocations for months.. back when Detroit knew what was about to happen..

gr33nbastad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline -- VX2 Calais LS1 A4
Personally GM in Detroit has RAPED Holden for the $200 billion of taxpayer funded support over decades and as soon as Abbott stop paying this GM Detriot said "Well the cash cow has stopped giving us Money so lets get rid of Holden"
Damm you GM and Boycott any GM rubbish that comes in Australia

Pretty much. The yanks LOVED the VE/VF G8/SS!! Better than a CTS V at half the price; but GM tossed them into Lake Michigan in a sack with a brick. We can't control what they do, but those of us who still have a piece of history in the driveway should be happy we have that.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
My man inside says the opposite - dealers have been having trouble getting stock allocations for months.. back when Detroit knew what was about to happen..
yeah, I’d guess if dealers we’re having trouble getting stock for months, then GM’s decision was measured and planned long ago and any stated stock arrivals were just smoke and mirror type statements.

In that context, the term “stock in transit” is synonymous with “the cheque is in the mail”.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
yeah, I’d guess if dealers we’re having trouble getting stock for months, then GM’s decision was measured and planned long ago and any stated stock arrivals were just smoke and mirror type statements.

In that context, the term “stock in transit” is synonymous with “the cheque is in the mail”.

Some stock still coming