Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Owner's Grant

veinternational

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE International Dual Fuel
Just saw an Ad for this and found a link on another post: http://www.holdencampaign.com.au/ownersgrantvalues/. Seems pretty decent but unsure how it works...

Has anyone else heard about this?

I just purchased an International the savings are as they say 34.990 does not include stamp and dealer delivery or on road costs but now you get it for 33.990 all costs included hence the 3000 plus saving, not sure if grant or any other title is right or wrong but the saving seems to be there. This is my first post here so Hi to all

veinternational

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE International Dual Fuel
They should also throw in a lot of gear...to make things more appealing. I prefer buying a more 'optioned' vehicle for say 33k than the basic car for 2k less. thats just IMO though

The international comes with a heap of extras , leather , rear park, fogs, 6 stack CD 18 inch alloys, not bad for 33.990 drive away

Gorman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Holden Owners Grant has been extended to 25/05. I just bought a SV6 in Phantom on the weekend. You save about $10,000 on the regular price.

EQUIPED

AM VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Equipe 2005
WOW...Fantastic savings!