Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Special Vehicles Grange debuts at Sydney International Motor Show

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Damned beautiful car, only problem I'm having (and call me nuts) is that everything VE looks too similar. VY and VZ clubsport you looked at it and you knew straight away it was a HSV or kitted up Holden, sure they have things which really set them apart but I have trouble especially from the front, if I saw one of these on the road without my glasses on I would think it's a statesman or calais or something, and that's just because of the chrome.

Still, damned awesome car.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
i heard somewhere that the tail lights on hsv's arent interchangeable to normal holdens?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
i heard somewhere that the tail lights on hsv's arent interchangeable to normal holdens?

Yeah because they are a completely different shape and they go in a different spot... They go below where the normal VE lights sit.

Not sure about the Grange though...

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Yeah because they are a completely different shape and they go in a different spot... They go below where the normal VE lights sit.

Not sure about the Grange though...

yeh the clubsport/gts lights are wider, & the grange/statesman ones are totally different from the others

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
does anyone else think the interior looks very average in these? not worth $90,000 imo