Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Special Vehicles Grange debuts at Sydney International Motor Show

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
does anyone else think the interior looks very average in these? not worth $90,000 imo

Go take a look at the pictures of the BMW 5 series in the latest wheels or motor magazine... For a $160,000 car tell me what you think of that interior... I much prefer the VE Calais interior, as do reviewers...

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Go take a look at the pictures of the BMW 5 series in the latest wheels or motor magazine... For a $160,000 car tell me what you think of that interior... I much prefer the VE Calais interior, as do reviewers...

i dont remember asking about bmw's, are you just hiding behind the fact that the VE interior is ****?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i think it looks like ****! i still say the WH grange was the best looking long wheel base holder ever, now that is a car i would love!

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
my old man has a WH caprice im talkin him into gettin a grange front grille they look so kool

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
haha my point is name a car that costs the same amount but has an interior which you consider worthy?

my point is, i never compared the VE with anything, i just said the interior was average

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
my point is, i never compared the VE with anything, i just said the interior was average

I never said you did compare it with anything... Im just trying to a get an idea on what you consider worthy the price...