Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden SS Commodore 355ci Stroker *RVN 355 *

What should i do next into 2008?

• Finish off Vr Caprice Consol

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Remove Vr Caprice Consol, Run B & M setup,no air con vents,custom elec window switches

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Save For COME Twin Throttle Body Manifold

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Cut & Polish,Full Detail,Boot Install

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
yeah might do something there with the overflow,need to get the WASHER TANK made up too...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
This car needs nicer wheels and dropped a bit more. Wheels really turn away what would be a sweet ride.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
I like the extra individual touches to my ride and will not sell as i find the vn ss to be very appealing and tuff. Have mates,family and close contacts to do all great work for me at good prices so why not be different... Makes things a bit more interesting.

Will leave the wheels on for a while would rather other mods 1st. I know RJR are not the best, strongest,lightest and most appealing wheels but got em at a good price of a guy with a vt who wanted too go smaller due to family commitments and a canery too low too big.

The RJR Torques are doing A decent job much better upgrade then the blade 17" i had on last year.

Last edited: