Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden SV6 MY07/8 Immobilizer Bypass?

SYN_ACK

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE SV6
Hi Guys,

First post, - While I understand the title could come a little concerning please assure positive intent.

This morning my Holden VE SV6 was stolen, I had the ONLY key that has the immobilizer, however the door/ glove box unlock key was inside the vehicle.

The car WAS locked.

How is it possible that I have the only key that has the immobilizer and they had bypassed the lock AND steering lock without causing ANY physical damage or tampering?

The vehicle was recovered; hence why I'm aware of the car not being physically tampered with (From what I can see)

Is there ANYTHING that could explain any of this :(

Currently the dash screen says "check engine" though the car was found with a completely flat battery (Wouldn't fire at all) though from previous experience if it was the battery it goes away.

Please please help me for some peace of mind.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You have good intensions I am sure, but I can't see anyone on here giving advise on how to bypass an immobiliser in a car....

From my time on this forum, your car isn't the first to be taken and unfortunately probably won't be the last.....

I am just glad you have the car back in one peace....I'd be investing in some other form of security for the car....ie a GPS tracker or similar