Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden to cull Commodore range

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
And that wasn't much chop. I'm not sure if this is 100% fact, but i feel the Calais V has also been slightly down graded in the last few updates spec wise inside. No more standard DVD player?.

No idea tbh. Calais(V) has never really interested me.

Reaper

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
A HoldenFord ? YUK, just put a ford diff in it and leave it at that lol!

The only thing/s wrong with the VE Berlina is the povo cloth interior and the VN special 4speed Auto ! ... and the non-electric passenger seat and the lack of a globe out warning and the..................

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Correction: The pre-SIDI Series I Omega and Berlina did come standard with the same 4L60E that had been in place since the VS, yes...however, starting from the late 2009 SIDI models onwards they now come with a 5 speed.

Still, given that my Dad had one for quite a while (has a Series II Calais now)...have to say, would be nice if they had better interior trim, and an electric passenger seat.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Correction: The pre-SIDI Series I Omega and Berlina did come standard with the same 4L60E that had been in place since the VS, yes...however, starting from the late 2009 SIDI models onwards they now come with a 5 speed.

Still, given that my Dad had one for quite a while (has a Series II Calais now)...have to say, would be nice if they had better interior trim, and an electric passenger seat.

The interior of the VF will be a massive upgrade to the VE. No idea about Calais electric passenger seat. Really - HTFU!

Reaper