Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden VE - Aerpro FP-9350 Steering controls

Danielbur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute S1
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else has had troubles trying to set up their steering controls for the Aerpro FP-9350BK.

I bought a JVCKenwood KW-M960BW head unit and initially I could not enter the steering control screen as it was greyed out. I did some research and turns out I needed to earth out my park brake wire from the head unit. I can now get into the screen but none of the steering controls work.

All of the buttons for the gauge cluster work and my volume buttons were working on the original head unit so I’m confident it’s not a clock ring .

DVE855

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Ve SSV S1 L98 6lt
i got the 9450bk but i recon they'd be similar, did you cut the loops on the type c patch lead? on mine has purple green and orange loops. for kewood you cut orange and green, although for jvc says cut green and purple??? id go with kenwood config but upto you?

Attachments

• xzzz.png
    xzzz.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 187

degeneration

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sportwagon
In the system setup - select the steering controls, does the menu come up with a "learning menu" or some other option?

If it's learning, you might have to set it up as shown in the self - learn patch mode. It should depend on what wiring you connected when you set up the radio. Did you wire Key 1, key 2 & Gnd? or something else