Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden VE Calais V satnav

Maxrauu

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Calais V luxury
I purchased a 2007 Holden VE Calais V luxury from a dealership a couple of days ago, and tried to access the satnav function on the head unit. Upon doing this, a message came up, saying "full map navigation not available"
I was wondering how I could reset the head unit or fix this bug?

Muke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 MY08
May be a silly question, but are you sure you have sat nav? Unfortunately just having a "Nav" button doesn't mean much in the VE. I have a feeling on the earlier models it was a CD system located in the glove box?? Not sure on that, but confident someone can correct me or confirm. A quick search leads me to believe it wasn't standard on the '07 model, even for V series.

Longman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0 Auto
Yes, a dvd unit in the top section of the glovebox. If you have it, try and eject to see if you have the maps disk in it.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
As you purchased the vehicle from a Dealership then surely there exists some form of statutory warranty. Go back to the seller and get them to check the system (if installed) for you.

Senator829

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 HSV Senator & 2012 RG Colorado LTZ
All series 1 ve commodores have the nav button, doesn't mean you have it though. My ssv would do the same thing when you would push it

pnlimo

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice L98
The satnav was an option on 07 Calais, Caprice and Statesman. Providing the satnav unit is in the glovebox and the map DVD is in it, often pulling the 10amp nav fuse in the small fusebox near the battery for 10 seconds or so will reset the unit.

xAnjx

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 Calais VE V
Anj

where can I buy a disk to go in the Sat Nav player? that is in my glovebox?