Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden ve sv6 ultra low springs

Just.in.it.4.cars

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Calais
Hey all is it possible for anyone to upload photos on a Holden sv6 on ultra lows? I want to see the height

Aussie Willy

Coal Miner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline 2012
We are here at your beck and call, will be but a moment and pictures will appear.
Thanks for your interest in the lowering of your ute.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Once you have what you need, and ultra lows are what you want, I can do Dobinson ultra lows for $145 a pair plus freight. (Usually about $40 for front and rears).

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
4yxr.jpg

BIG_JV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon
Villn, that looks great man. I'm looking at doing the same to my SV6, but just wondering if you have any trouble with steep driveways or dips in roads where your bumper scrapes?

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Villn, that looks great man. I'm looking at doing the same to my SV6, but just wondering if you have any trouble with steep driveways or dips in roads where your bumper scrapes?

Cheers mate. No trouble at all. I drive carefully over speed humps ect but it has never scraped. It's still about 115mm at the lowest point. The only rubbing I have had like twice is at 100km at a big dip in the road, but that's only the rear tyre rubbing the bumper bracket due to wheel width and offset. I need to grind some more off it.

I originally wanted it lower at the front but it gives me no trouble the height it is now so not going to bother. The springs are Kings ultra lows and Monroe GT sport shocks.