Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Holden VR VS parts for sale...

-=ApheX=-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8l Exec
G'day guys, time to clear some junk out to make room for other junk...

So what's on offer here is...

2 x Level 3 Clusters that both work... they have the electrical plug removed from the original looms included, these both work and have been tested...
One suits a V8 statesman, and the other a VS V6, Kms are above 250xxx for each...

Looking at $80 inc postage anywhere in Aus...

Wanting to sell some VS SS mags, these are next to perfect condition. No gutter rash, markings what so ever... and to be perfectly honest it sucks to have to part with these... and no these will not come with tires... unless specified to have some included at your cost.
Looking at $175 with out tires, $275 with a dodge set included...

Please also check out my thread in "cars for sale" as i am wanting to get rid of a perfectly well kept VR... some parts have been taken so far, but it's still driveable, and needs a new home... Please forward all expressions of interest via PM or email! [email protected]

Cheers guys! :thumbsup:

ecotec_kid

Hitchhiker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
dude, where are you? i want those mags... without tyres...

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Got any pics of the VS v6 cluster? Is it just a straight swap with the existing cluster and everything will work inc LED displays? Thanks mate.

Also is there any way to wind the km's back to what i have now?

-=ApheX=-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8l Exec
PM's sent,

But will relay here anyways,
The mags are still avilable, there with out tires, for these and those interested, I live lower south east in brissy...
As for the clusters...
It is not a straight swap unfortunatly, for the lvl 3 cluster to work you need some minor modifications done to the dash loom, although I know a person i can refer to you that work out of brisbane who may possibly wire these up for you.
Alternativley check out the "tripen..." thread in the VR VS page it gives some good info on how to get the mod done yourself! cheers!
Also yes it is possbile to reprogram the eeprom in the cluster to read current K's of your current cluster. And I do believe that this is the only way it should be done legally!

-=ApheX=-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8l Exec
There is also a lvl 2 cluster which has been reco'd it's in great condition! $45 it has roughly 245xxx on it but easily wound back if that is your thing. :thumbsup:

cheers.

joey92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
pics of wheels?
there were different sets available for ss, which set are you selling?

trav27

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
Do u still have the level 3 v6 cluster?
Also is that with the trip computer?
thanks

egadgetjnr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Hey mate, do you still have the Level 3 V6 Cluster WITHOUT the trip computer? i need a replacement for mine that i f*cked today :(