Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden VS Cruise Control Instructions

Jason Todd

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Series II
Hi, I have recently purchased a Genuine Holden Cruise Control dealer fitting Kit with the patch harnesses and all other components to the Cruise Control system. However the kit didn't come with fitting instructions and despite searching the web and getting close to have them have had no luck. My question is does anybody have the instructions or a wiring diagram. The Kit is being fitted to a 1996 Holden VS Commodore Executive series 2. Thanks

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Hi Jason,

Yes I do have the fitting instruction as I bought the kit back in the year 2000 for my Executive wagon and to this day still haven't fitted all of it and as such still have the fitting instructions on paper which I would have to scan and turn into a JPEG for it to be posted up on this forum.

There were two different kits which used one of two under dash patch harnesses. They are not interchangeable either so I hope you have the correct one.

BTW who did you buy this from, "tufoptions" on eBay maybe ??

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I thought I was bad with my half finished projects LOL

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
I guess that takes the cake then doesn't it.

Jason Todd

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Series II
Hi Jason,

Yes I do have the fitting instruction as I bought the kit back in the year 2000 for my Executive wagon and to this day still haven't fitted all of it and as such still have the fitting instructions on paper which I would have to scan and turn into a JPEG for it to be posted up on this forum.

There were two different kits which used one of two under dash patch harnesses. They are not interchangeable either so I hope you have the correct one.

BTW who did you buy this from, "tufoptions" on eBay maybe ??
I purchased the kit from a local wrecker so I am not sure which kit it is, it has a two part wiring loom, they connect just before the firewall.

Last edited:

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just Commodore Spares is where I bought mine from back then.

Jason Todd

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Series II
Just Commodore Spares is where I bought mine from back then.
I have given the car to an auto electrician and they can't work out where 5 wires go, if you are able to get those instructions scanned it would be greatly appreciated as I can't get it hooked up without them. Thanks Jason

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi Jason,

I've just had a look and it's 17 pages worth, so I've photocopied them and am happy to send them to you in an A4 Envelope if that works for you.

Jason Todd

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS Series II
Hi Jason,

I've just had a look and it's 17 pages worth, so I've photocopied them and am happy to send them to you in an A4 Envelope if that works for you.[/QUOTE

That would be great, let me know if you want me to pay for postage and how you want me to give you my address, thanks.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
It's on it's way to you and hopefully you should have it by Friday or Monday at the latest.