Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden VS eliminator

eliminator06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS elim
hi guys
just wondering if anyone has an info on a holden vs eliminator ?
i have a badged esv eliminator number 06 was an ex police car
its only an executive but has full electrics , high performance LSD ( thats what is badged on the diff )
what actually is an eliminator ? i cant find any real info anywhere :(
thanks

Attachments

• P1000910.jpg
    P1000910.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,937

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
the eliminator is kinda like the gambler, not too much info on them.

post up some shots of the interior n whatnot :)

eliminator06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS elim
no inside photo's its the only one i got >.< but interior is executive standard apart from the extra police dash light
but seems there was a custom eliminator for sale on these forums
and i found a 2005 HOLDEN COMMODORE ELIMINATOR VZ for sale at a car dealership same decals all 3 cars come from queensland so maybe just a dealer throwing on kits and stickers ?

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
yeah some interior pics would help :thumbsup:

what does it have? like power windows etc etc?

eliminator06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS elim
interior is stock executive plus electric mirrors and window police dash light and dual airbags plus the ESV eliminator badge

found another 2 eliminators one a 2005 HOLDEN COMMODORE ELIMINATOR VZ
all three have qld plates so maybe a dealership wacking on spoilers and stickers

RACEY

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodores
hi i am new to this site,what made me sign up besides the obvious "holdens"
The esv eliminato which i almost bid on on ebay,the reason i didnt was queensland..im in victoria.
I own a white(alpine white)vn
and you guess?esv? 1989 on compliance plate,but registration says 1991?no electrics,no suspension on compliance plate vacant spot (like they forgot to stamp)
direct steering you point you go,extractors blue,2 and a half in all the way through,sounds beaut like a v8,chipped piggyback chip?lsd.momo steering wheel made in italy stamped,also has like groupA body kit,bumpers,lips over front guards,side rails along doors,then bmw mark3/5 side mirrors made of fibreglass(sporty)spoiler same as gts vp?also night driving windscreen ,which is not replaceable,illegal now to have same as the steering?..black shiny stripes around windows and middle pieces.when sold in melbourne car was 12 years old,for 16,000
i have original paperwork,so where did it come from,what is it?
the ESV badges are on the front guards each side,they are black with like matalic silvery letters "ESV"
ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO HEAR,I HAVE SEARCHED FOR 10YRS ALMOST,NOTHING.
aircon,drill holes on side of console and ontop of console,badge inside car says executive?have tried to find out about badges but zip?
car originally came from homebush holden transfered to oakley motors melbourne

Coxy33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Clubsport
It was a dealer special the Ellery's hsv book has it in only 12 or so were made. Special order for HDT dealership owners. For what hsv could do

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

muf74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
The eliminator was an after market kit made originally by a guy in Toowoomba Qld . They were fitted to a lot of ex police cars brought at auction. The kit is very similar to a club sport kit ..