Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden vs series 3 / VT 5.0 ignition module wiring

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS series 3 commodore 5.0
the 4 pin plug wire coloring on both old and new ignition modules. The white wire and purple wires are swapped in comparison to my wiring loom on my car. Looked everywhere on net and no one speaks of this. It could be nothing, but then again it could make all the difference.
The car suffers a miss and hesitation at the moment. It runs on LPG only, i realize there's many directions i could go in but this visually has always been confusing to me
Appreciate any answers or information about this as i can't find any info on why?

R.J Harrison

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 304 Datsun
the 4 pin plug wire coloring on both old and new ignition modules. The white wire and purple wires are swapped in comparison to my wiring loom on my car. Looked everywhere on net and no one speaks of this. It could be nothing, but then again it could make all the difference.
The car suffers a miss and hesitation at the moment. It runs on LPG only, i realize there's many directions i could go in but this visually has always been confusing to me
Appreciate any answers or information about this as i can't find any info on why?

Attachments

• VTV8 Auto Wiring Diagram.pdf
    101.8 KB · Views: 127

R.J Harrison

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 304 Datsun
Hey buddy , I hope this helps .

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4