Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden VZ Commodore SV6

13hazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
zfbdsf
Hey Everyone,

I have done a few photos with my mate and have done a bit of post processing in photoshop.

What do you think? I would love some feedback!

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0305copy.jpg

DSC_0301copy.jpg

DSC_0296copy.jpg

DSC_0292copy.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

commodore_1.jpg

DSC_0335copy.jpg

DSC_0316copy.jpg

DSC_0357copy.jpg

DSC_0355copy.jpg

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
nice shots but needed to be posted in another section of the forum lol

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Im not really understanding some of the shots... you make the subject (car) B&W and the background colour... i thought you would do it the other way around as the whole point is to highlight the subject ( I know it wont work all that great with a grey, silver, black or white car)

and the vertical shot of the rear of the ute, IMO would have looked better if the ute was on the right of frame driving towards the centre instead of being in the centre moving away from the frame. as in leave more space toward where the vehicle is travelling. (like the still rear shot of it)

13hazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
zfbdsf
Yeah I agree with that. As you said it is difficult with these coloured cars, so I needed a way to make them look good and to keep the car the subject, which I think is achieved in all photos.

If I had a different coloured car, say red or blue then I would reverse my effects.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why use the effects? The effects used in these make the photos worse, it would not matter what color the car was.

Best feedback I can give is learn the basic rules of photography and shoot closer to sunset or sunrise keeping the light source towards the subject instead of in shadow. The light is far too harsh.