Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden's going to fail in 2018

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
ok

Last edited:

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
What does a car company have to do to show how they care about people who buy their cars?

How about actually listening to their customers and not carrying on a historic name that has a strong legacy on an inferior, overseas, irrelevant product? How about actually treating their customers with respect? How about actually being honest instead of full of ****?

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
A recall on series 1 VF steering racks would be a nice start :cool:

How about actually listening to their customers and not carrying on a historic name that has a strong legacy on an inferior, overseas, irrelevant product? How about actually treating their customers with respect? How about actually being honest instead of full of ****?

hows your steering rack?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ If it’s an Opel steering-rack, it’s probably fine ...

Mike Litherous

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssv
Sounds like hick wap huh

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I don't normally resort to swearing in a post but I hate this c**t ......totally unaustralian and a disgrace to his country and a slur to our forefathers and people that made this country great and I wish his mother and father never met ... Total tool and I told him so and he questioned whether I was dropped on my head as a infant ... I think he has the mental problem... Just a youtube shock idiot with no loyalty to his country or local manufacturing and not just the finished article all the Aussie suppliers that don't have a demand now and he should be ashamed to say what he has .... He can shove his i30 right up where it would probably fit with the action it has probably got in his lifetime maybe it's seen parts of joe hockey

While I may not agree with all John Cadogan says , I respect his right to say it , and on the Holden will fail point he makes , he may just be right , loyalty has **** all to do with it . Holden failed itself.