Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Honest Pricing help:)

VR5.0LGIRL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 5.0
I been told all sorts of **** from my guy mates that want my car so hopefully someone here can tell me what roughly would I get for my series II VR original 5.0L 5speed manual with heavy duty clutch, LSD diff, extractors.
It's just hit over 200,000kms. it's been given a yellow licky but I'm booking her in too get wiring and general service and get she should pass pits. Every guy i know that loves v8 Holden's have ask for first option to buy it when they seen it becoz there ain't many arOund?

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Redbook says $2,700 - $4,500.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Plenty of Holden V8's around, maybe not so many manuals though!

Without knowing the condition but considering k's and yellow sticker - If you get offered 4k, run with it and fast! Anything about 3.5 would be decent in my opinion but I would expect a little less. More if it is in good condition with the canary gone. Any less than that and you may as well keep it. I have a v8 vr Ute and the market for them is pretty poor. Worth more sitting in the shed than giving away to some muppet

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
There are 4 VR V8 utes on Perth Gumtree at the moment asking between $6,990 & $9,500 and some one is looking for one up to $6,000. VS V8 utes are listed for between $3,800 and $12,000.

They must be a lot cheaper in the East.

Any pics ?

What prices have you been offered ?