Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Horn not working.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Horn is my favourite accessory too!
Air horns also are very good..
Not the shitty godfather theme either, but i mean the big F**K OFF beep!

Hehe

Not just tourists, but old people, dark people, light people, retarded people, P Platers... really just anyone that belongs to a minority group that you can discriminate against when they drive like idiots!

Absolutely, hell I'm even happy to use it on majorities! Self satisfied scumbags. :D

cohn

VN28CN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais Turbo
I hade the same problem of not being able to remove the boss off, i was at work today and i got the bearing puller kit onto it, it was on there that tight that i cracked it completely into two seperate parts, had to get the splice clamp onto the rear part to get it off. so now i have to go and get a new boss kit and i dunno if the horn part comes with it or not so i might have to stop at the wreckers while i'm out, not looking forward to that cause its just rainned and spose to keep rainning tomorrowz. :(

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I am meant to pick up my other car from the mechanics on Tuesday/Wednesday and planned to drop the commy off to get a service and the air con checked... So I may just leave it for him to fix... I really could not be bothered.. I still have to re-try and put the dash in... It is just not sitting flush along side the door and front windscreen on the drivers side....

I will never replace a dash ever again ... Easy to take out, but a real pain to put back in... Grrrrrr