Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoska91's 10 Week Transformation

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay Guys,

I'll be starting a 10 week transformation on the 7th of June.

Some of you may know i'm an aspiring PT so I put my hand up to be trained under a coach in NZ that has similar beliefs to me who is not just in this industry to make money but actually wants to help and encourage people. I wanted to take on this experience so I could know what my clients would experience and to prove that I myself could do it as I firmly believe in leading by example.

The trainers name is Josh Jones Otherwise known as Swift, he is a little bit of a social media celebrity in NZ and in AUS and i'm so keen to get started!

I was chosen out of a group of over 150 people and am 1 of 5

Not sure if anyone will be interested in reading any of this but I will post it up on here anyway as soon as I start!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Sounds like a good opportunity.

Keen to know your starting stats and what the program entails.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Sounds like a good opportunity.

Keen to know your starting stats and what the program entails.

starting stats is 178cm and 79.4 Kg, I'd estimate myself to be about 20-25% bodyfat at the moment which is the worst i've ever been.

As far as i know program will include custom tailored diet plan and workouts with my end goals set in mind
( Putting KG's on my main big lifts and lowering my bodyfat while retaining size)

Start date is slated in as the 17th as he's currently away on business had to be pushed back which i'm fine with, will post up some before photos tonight hopefully!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Pretty much same height & weight as me. Have no idea about body fat % though. How to measure this ?

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Pretty much same height & weight as me. Have no idea about body fat % though. How to measure this ?

BF% can be measured by Fat Calipers, you can either purchase them or you can go have a test done at most health places/ good gyms.

A lot of people in the fitness industry can generally give a rough estimate by eye

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay, So this is where i currently sit, relaxed not sucking in.

Looks like i'm pushing out but i actually have little to no leg/ hip flexor mass as i recently had a knee reconstruction and haven't trained legs in almost a year.

PS: Excuse my rude head :)

I'm not happy at all with how i am in these pictures, nor how i feel this is the worst i've ever gotten.

While i cannot solely blame my weight gain on my injuries that prevented me from working out they have definitely attributed to my attitude, mental state and overall drive.
but i'm now in to kill this! can't wait to get started!

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
will be watching this thread!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
will be watching this thread!

Hopefully can inspire and push a few people :), planning daily updates on how i'm progressing/feeling down to emotionally as well like a little diary haha

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
We have a Health Futures program at work, more of a general health and fitness tracking than an actual program. Keeps an eye on where we are and what we can change to improve our health. I can say that I have not changed much in the last 4 years, 188cm, 92kgs, about 15% body fat. not far from 47 and still play basketball once a week. Not a health nut, but not unfit either.

The problem with "body transformations" is that they are intense programs that are difficult to maintain long term. I would rather see someone change some unhealthy habits than do these types of transformations then re back to where they started, or worse, in 12 months time. I suppose it keeps trainers in jobs.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
We have a Health Futures program at work, more of a general health and fitness tracking than an actual program. Keeps an eye on where we are and what we can change to improve our health. I can say that I have not changed much in the last 4 years, 188cm, 92kgs, about 15% body fat. not far from 47 and still play basketball once a week. Not a health nut, but not unfit either.

The problem with "body transformations" is that they are intense programs that are difficult to maintain long term. I would rather see someone change some unhealthy habits than do these types of transformations then re back to where they started, or worse, in 12 months time. I suppose it keeps trainers in jobs.

This is more of a kick start for me NAAF, i've been out from injury with a lateral abdominal wall tear (congenital) and a knee reconstruction in the last year, I don't usually have bad habits in regards to eating or fitness but i want to use these 10 weeks to kick start my goal chasing in regards to strength, fitness and fat loss.

I see where you're coming from but I like to push my limits and boundaries if people have enough dedication to continue with one of these type of programs it's not too hard to do.

I'm also an aspiring PT (Currently studying) so i want to be able to show that I've been through what i'm going to put my clients through