Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoska91's 10 Week Transformation

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Probably worth noting as well, this isn't strictly a BODY transformation, i'm also hoping to be able to run a sub 20 minute 5km and boost some of my Lifts back up to where they used to be.

Hertz Donut

Reaction score
Members Ride
Beastmode VS Equipe
I'm interested to see how this goes too. I was cycling to/from work every day for about 5 years before my wife became ill, but I've been working from home for the past 2 years so I've lost a lot of opportunity to exercise. I'm sick of feeling like a slob so I'm thinking of getting off my fat ass at lunchtimes and going for a hard ride, work permitting. Pls inspire me kthx.

FWIW I'm 179cm and 92kg at last check, similar gut to you but I'm pretty wide in the shoulders and have solid legs so my weight is fairly well hidden.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
I'm interested to see how this goes too. I was cycling to/from work every day for about 5 years before my wife became ill, but I've been working from home for the past 2 years so I've lost a lot of opportunity to exercise. I'm sick of feeling like a slob so I'm thinking of getting off my fat ass at lunchtimes and going for a hard ride, work permitting. Pls inspire me kthx.

FWIW I'm 179cm and 92kg at last check, similar gut to you but I'm pretty wide in the shoulders and have solid legs so my weight is fairly well hidden.

I'll try my best! so keen to get this started!

I need to focus a lot on my core though as i've recently had an abdominal tear that i was born with and made worse through weights.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay, so today marks the start of the 10 weeks!

Feeling optimistic and motivated even though i have a Bland diet i know it's purpose is true!, Super keen to get home from work today to hit my first workout.

As some of my goals are strength oriented i will be working off a DUP program over 4 weeks with the 4th week being a de-load,
This means every 2nd day will be compound lifts and every other day will be accessory muscles.

Going to try post up here every day and then every week with a progress pic and wrap up :)

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Smashed through my workout yesterday after work :), didn't feel like much while i was doing it for most until the end, now i feel shattered this morning haha!

Today is accessory day + Cardio & Core!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Yesterday went well, smashed through my accesory day and did core, think i pushed myself a little hard so skipped cardio for the day will fit it in later on in the week.

Today is DUP Day 2, back & legs are sore but feeling motivated!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay so been continuing with this if anyone is interested haha

DUP day 3 was today and accessories the day before, the accessory days are much less strenuous but leave me sorer due to the high volume, struggled at the end of the workout with deadlifts but managed to get them all out.

Diet is also going well, have made a promise to myself to last 2 weeks without a cheat meal and am keen to meet it! diet otherwise is going well, feel much fresher, no bloating all around healthy :)

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
it's almost been two weeks now! i haven't felt the need for a cheat meal as of yet, there's been desire but I'm persisting!

Workouts are going well, had my first off day yesterday didn't feel like training as I was so busy...so that's my rest day for the week keen to get back into it today!

Getting a lot of gains in strength and noticing some fat loss, pictures to come on Wednesday for my 2 week weigh in!

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Good job dude, currently doing a 12 week challenge myself and I swear it's 90% diet haha. Just got to try make it a life change not just a body change, otherwise will come back to haunt us.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
This is awesome man! Been following old swofty and iron lion for a while. Do you have an IG? My name SHAUNY808 in there if you do. Good luck bro!