Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoska91's 10 Week Transformation

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Good job dude, currently doing a 12 week challenge myself and I swear it's 90% diet haha. Just got to try make it a life change not just a body change, otherwise will come back to haunt us.

That's awesome man! there's a transformation thread on here you should post up your results when you're done!

Persistence and diet is obviously very important i cannot stress this enough!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
This is awesome man! Been following old swofty and iron lion for a while. Do you have an IG? My name SHAUNY808 in there if you do. Good luck bro!

Hey Villn,

Yeah man i have a joint insta with my brother that I train/with "MuscledwnUnder" posted up some of my results the other day will have to put them up on here when I get home!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Double Post

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay so i'm still actually pressing along with this, i'm in the middle of week 4 which is a de load week for me so 50% lifts all round to give my muscles time to recover.

I have to say i'm not a fan, it deters my motivation as i don't feel like im gaining anything from it and I don't find it enjoyable, however i know that it's required for my body to repair.

Was a little bit grumpy yesterday so i decided to see how much weight i could push with my chest on my last set of 8, managed 102.5 kg for 5 reps.....my 1RM before this program was 100kg so i'm VERY happy with the results, i will put up some more pics on my weigh in day (wednesday) or you guys can view it from my insta as above!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay,

So I heard back from my trainer yesterday and didn't hear what i wanted to.

Basically he wants to arrange a skype call as he's a bit stuck with my diet.

I'm currently weighing in at 79.5 kg which is 100g up in 4 weeks of training, I think he was expecting to see more of a loss or something.

So i'm waiting to hear back from him as I said i'd be up for that.

Here's a recent pic and also some of my legs so you can see the difference

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Seems like Physical changes are happening anyway - at the end of the day weight is just a number. I'm currently 6 weeks in at 79.5KG (started at 85.2KG) but it's a huge difference in pictures

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
TBH, you didn't look overly fat to begin with, you lost a little fat but gained some muscle along the way. Doesn't muscle weight 4x what fat does? So not a totally unexpected result I guess.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Yeah , That's exactly my thinking too fellas, i'm not overly phased by the lack of "weight loss" i feel slimmer and happier with myself so just going to persist through with it and see how I end up, after this i will continue building my strength anyway.

Just added another 5kg this cycle for all my lifts so it's a little bit harder so i'll see how we go haha!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Okay guys, Trainer still is not happy with my progress yet has not suggested any ways he wants to change it just continually states "he's stumped"

I'm just going to continue with his recommended program and then after this is finished do my own thing.

My lifts have now gone up to 80,85,80 which is a bit more challenging but enjoying it.

Here's a halfway snap!