Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hot house green 2003 vy s pack ute

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
yeh thats why i thought Fe2 would be good bring it down a bit and give u still some good clearance ask Vystorm_adelaide he has his lowered i think and it looks pretty good

agrocm

Reaction score
my1stVL said:
yeh thats why i thought Fe2 would be good bring it down a bit and give u still some good clearance ask Vystorm_adelaide he has his lowered i think and it looks pretty good
yeah i get get monaro rims 18s wiht tires for 1100 so thast not too bad vy ones thay are

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
all i can say is if ur only almost 17 u better look after this car lol cos id be pissed if u wrecked it lol.Just remeber if soemone ur age has a car with more power than ur's who cares if this is ur first car:thumbsup:

agrocm

Reaction score
my1stVL said:
all i can say is if ur only almost 17 u better look after this car lol cos id be pissed if u wrecked it lol.Just remeber if soemone ur age has a car with more power than ur's who cares if this is ur first car:thumbsup:
yeah lol i am the only one my age wiht a car that good lol so i am da best woot lol i aint doing much performance just cold air intake extractors and new exhaust and maybe a wide trottle body and new filters all round and all new fluids make her run and sound sweet, most i do will be making it look pretti lol the bonnet lowered new rims chrome handles and vents maybe a new lcd dvd digital tv head unit and a stacker new chev front badge part i dont wanna turn it into a chevy ute like most i just like the look of the chevy bit on the front and i am getting hsv front lights and some sort of chromed ones for the back a ute liner colour coded side mirrors new pedals binicals custom not the standard ones cause i heard there too hard to hook up to v6's and i think i might modi coat some of my plastic chrome and green carbon fiber look and i want to get leather seats for it but i want electric up down front back for both sides (the ute has up and down driver side only) so yeah thats about it maybe a few other lil things

agrocm

Reaction score
i also wanna get a hsv dash put in and maybe a steering wheel upgrade and a green handbreak leaver and also green leather around my shifter and phreddys blue led upgrade if hes interested in doing it for me

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
fark thats a list and a half lol but suppose time and money is a big factor

P.S wot do u do that u can afford this ute lol just curious

agrocm

Reaction score
my1stVL said:
fark thats a list and a half lol but suppose time and money is a big factor

P.S wot do u do that u can afford this ute lol just curious

coal miner doing some over time where i can or if i dont do over time i have another job i know u all say im a dikhead but hey i dont like debt lol i like money

agrocm

Reaction score
i got some new plates lined up to but i cant tell u cause i havent ordered them so some one else could go and take em lol but after i order them ill relive all

tunsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
other
hey mate am gonna paint my vr that coulor wanted to know if u had the paint code for the hothouse green

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Stickied in the general section

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=22932

But to save you the time......
code : 870J color : HOTHOUSE GREEN-MET. 2000 2004 37976