Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how 2 get window winders off???

Status
Not open for further replies.

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
hello,
could any1 tell me how to get VP window winders off? its only the basic model btw.
i am trying to get the door trims off a crashed and dumped VP that is down the road from me, so i can put them on my vk:thumbsup: :D (or try too anyway)

also is that all i need to take off to get the trims off? i have taken the screw in the corner of and the little screw up the top off and the only thing holding it on is the winder! (i think) I have pulled and tugged on the little C*#T but it will not move:ranting: :ranting: :bang: :bang:

please help, Pat

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
you need a tool to do it as there is a clip behind the winder arm, pick one up from super-cheap for a few bucks. or you could just use a screw driver or any tool that will fit behind to remove the clip. make sure you watch out cos sometimes the clup goes flying and thats the last you will see of it :p

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride
thankyou.
don't need the clips as i will be putting the trims on my vk so i will be using my vk winders.
i will have a go tonight and see if i can get the buggers off.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
even being if you beleive it is 'dumped' it doesnt make it your property to take.... arent you the same guy who had a stolen car taken and hid behind the curtains while the cops raided it?

i think you should be a bit more careful....

C

Crimmo

Why do you need a car? I'm pretty sure you can't drive them in prison.

peninsulabands

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ SS 6.0 TUR(i)SMO
Troy711 said:
you need a tool to do it as there is a clip behind the winder arm, pick one up from super-cheap for a few bucks. or you could just use a screw driver or any tool that will fit behind to remove the clip. make sure you watch out cos sometimes the clup goes flying and thats the last you will see of it :p

even easier and cheaper.

just get a plastic bag and jam the handle inbetween the winder and the washer thing, and hook it onto the end of the little clip, and pull it down and off it comes.

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride
Um i might take some pics of it for you so you know its dumped
and be nice i'm 16 and if you lived in chisholm/richo you would know its a normal thing to steal bits off dumped cars.

phat_com

Reaction score
Members Ride

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
dude whether its the "normal" thing to you or not, stealing is stealing. you have no right to do it, and i suggest (strongly) that you dont come on here bragging about your illegal conquests. you are starting to sound like a real nuffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.