Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How A Turbo Works

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
well it wont really be stealth cause theres gonna be a whopping great tubo in there.like clints wagon bit hard to hide that sucker :whistling

Attachments

• SANY0574.JPG
    SANY0574.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 3,163

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
So there's not much really u can do to hide it? does it always have to run off the passager side?

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
Its easier to have it on the passanger side for dump pipe clearance i beleive.
Matt

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Why do you want to hide it? Anyone who knows what they are looking for will see is straight away anyway

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
you rekon cos I'm on my P's lol. As soon as they see the pipes they will follow it and what's the penalties?

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
crap that's tuff man. maybe just do up my V6, i still have 3 years ahead of me as i get my license on Tuesday. Just picked up today a vn with a stage 2 cams and stage 2 shift kit on the auto with cooler. want to change it across. what u guys think of that

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
crap that's tuff man. maybe just do up my V6, i still have 3 years ahead of me as i get my license on Tuesday. Just picked up today a vn with a stage 2 cams and stage 2 shift kit on the auto with cooler. want to change it across. what u guys think of that

Until you really know how to drive, leave the power mods on the shelf. A VN is risky enough for a novice driver - the last thing the roads need is another inexperienced driver with a modified VN loose. Christ, you don't even have your license yet and you're asking questions about how to turbocharge a car and hide it from the cops. What an idiot!