Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How about the new Arnotts Shapes?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Ahhhhh whoever the Shapes marketing manager is, s/he deserves a hell of a raise.

irresepective of the taste, everyone is buzzing on the topic and talking about it, causing people to go and buy the product JUST to check it out themselves thus earning mass profit.

They will "come to their senses" (IE planned out way before hand) and revert back to the old recipe/product before you know it, and people will talk about it once again, hence more profit... again.

Marketing 101.

R

Risky

Keep the biscuits. Get rid of the bloody stupid advertising.

That ad with the SWAT team responding to a kid's stomach grumbles is an insult to adult intelligence. How friggin' stupid are ads going to get in an effort to convince us to buy the product? That one takes the cake. Worst ad on TV.

Owned by an American company, creates a crap ad with Aussies talking in pseudo yank accents wearing SWAT gear. I hate that ad & I switch channels when I see it.

Now if it was a proper Aussie ad, Chopper Reid would have went up to the front door & knocked. When the kid answers, Chopper smashes him in the face with a box of shapes, uses a ton of profanities, walks away mumbling how the kid is a whinger.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Don't fight it Raj, it's bigger than both of us!