Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How can 2 cars differ so much??

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Its kinda hard to tell whether its quicker cause it is so much more refined and it was only a test drive so i guess i will get a chance to test her out when i pick her on sat.
according to the official figured the 0 - 100 km of the vs is 8.9 and the vz is 8.3.
so it should be a bit quicker.Plus my tranny in the vs is a bit sluggish which brings odown the 0 - 100 km quite a bit.
Ive been driving my Mums Sv6 Ve alot and find it lot quicker so cant imagine the VZ to be alot slower.
The "premium" sound system has 10 which i think is a bit of over kill but im not complaining.

Willz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turismo Sv6 with leather
Is it ten 'speaker' or ten component....

cause i think that the calais versions have 2 amps that drive the woofers in the parcel shelf so that would be ur 9th and 10th components....

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Ah that would make sense i know the new calais is 11 speakers and they have a single speaker in the dash so thats the 11th but components would make sense.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Wouldnt be 10 speaker, we sell the top of the range Pajero and it's only got a 9 speaker. Its Rockford Fosgate with a sub so its a decent brand.