Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How Can You Stop People From Stealing Your Rims?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
but my pursuities are wider 15's to fit 225/235 on them... even my mates are eyeing them off trying to scab them off me!!!

yeah my 15" calais have 225's on them.....

I does pay to be careful when dealing with criminals. I was watching the news last tuesday and it showed the latest road fatality. A man riding a stolen motorcycle was killed when he was run over by a car. The person driving the car was the owner of the motorcycle, and they had police there saying that the driver of the car could be facing murder charges. Then they went on to interview the motorcycle thieve's family who were saying what a lovely lad he was and everything. It almost made me sick how the police and media took the side of the thieving bastard and made it look like the owner of the motorcycle was a bad person.

running him over was a little extreme but i hate how if some body breaks into your house then if they fall and break there arm then they can sew you? how does that work? HIS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR TV! like that isnt illegal *rolls eyes* some laws are just stupid:D:D:D

Bubbaj247

VTR247
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ACCLAIM II
Get the Key Type Lock Nuts, put one on each wheel and use a normal lock nut on each wheel too.