Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How can you tell a blonde has been on your computer?

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
How do I put this....... OLD.

But still love a good blonde joke.

redcedar

workaholic
Reaction score
Members Ride
Alto Grey MY12 SS
Q:How do you make a blonde laugh on monday ????

A:Tell her a joke on friday

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
hahha, good jokes there

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
what does a peroxide blond and a 747 have in common?
they both have a black box.

In the city at a crowded bus stop, a beautiful blonde was waiting for the bus. She was decked out in a tight leather mini skirt with matching tight leather boots and jacket. As the bus rolled up and it became her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step on the bus.
Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again she tried to make the step onto the bus only to discover she still couldn't! So, a little more embarrassed she once again reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little more and for a second time attempted the step and once again, much to her chagrin she could not raise her leg because of the tight skirt. So, with a coy little smile to the driver she again unzipped the offending skirt to give a little more slack and again was unable to make the step.
About this time the big Texan that was behind her in the line picked her up easily from the waist and placed her lightly on the step of the bus Well, she went ballistic and turned on the would-be hero screeching at him "How dare you touch my body!! I don't even know who you are!"
At this the Texan drawled "Well ma'am normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we was friends."

Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the ladies room there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth, one wish is granted. However, if one tells a lie then with a “POOF” you are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again.
So, a redhead of questionable looks walks into the ladies room and stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world."
“POOF” The mirror swallows her.
Next a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, "I think I'm the sexiest woman alive."
“POOF” The mirror swallows her.
Then an absolutely gorgeous blonde comes in and stands before the mirror and says, "I think. . . ."
“POOF”

One day a blonde was horseback riding. Everything was going fine until the horse started going too fast and bouncing out of control. The blonde tried with all her might to hang on, but soon was thrown off.
With her foot caught in the stirrup, she fell head first to the ground. Her head continued to bounce on the ground as the horse would not stop or even slow down. Just as the blonde was about to give up hope and was losing consciousness...
The K-Mart manager came out and unplugged the horse.

A blond girl comes back from school one evening. She runs to her mum and says: "Mummy today at school we learnt how to count. Well, all the other girls only counted to 5, but listen to me: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! It's good, innit?"
"Yes darling, very good."
"Is that because I'm blond?"
"Yes darling, it's because you're blond."
Next day, the little girl comes back from school and says: "Mummy, today at school we learnt the alphabet. All the other girls only went as far as D, but listen to me: A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K ! It's good "innit?"
"Yes darling, very good."
"Is that because I'm blond, mummy?"
"Yes darling it's because you're blond.
Next Day, she returns from school and cries: "Mummy, today we went swimming. Well, all the other girls have no breasts, but look at me!" She proceeds to flash her impressive 36 D's at her mummy. "Is that because I'm blond, mummy?"
"No darling, it's because you're 25."

A young man finally got a date with the blonde female that lived in his apartment complex. To prepare for his big date, the young man went up on to the roof of his apartment building in order to tan himself. Not wanting any tan lines to show, he sunbathed in the nude.
Unfortunately, the young man fell asleep while on the roof and managed to get sunburn on his "tool of the trade". But, he was determined not to miss his date, so he put some lotion on his manhood and wrapped it in gauze.
The blonde showed up for the date at his apartment, and the young man treated her to a home cooked dinner, after which they went into the living room to watch a movie. During the movie, however, the young man's sunburn started acting up again. He asked to be excused, went into the kitchen and poured a tall, cool glass of milk.
He then placed his sunburned member in the milk and experienced immediate relief of his pain. The blonde, however, wondering what he was doing, wandered into the kitchen to see him with his member immersed in a glass of milk.
Upon seeing this, the blonde exclaimed, "So that's how you guys load those things!"

A blonde went out to her mail box and looked in, closed the door and went back in the house. A few minutes later she went out and looked in the mail box again.
She did this several times and her neighbour that was watching her said: "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into your mail box."
The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

redcedar

workaholic
Reaction score
Members Ride
Alto Grey MY12 SS
Q.how do you confuse a blonde ????

A.Give her a bag of M&M's and tell her to put them in alphabetical order...

A ventriliquist is on stage and doing "blonde"jokes.
An attractive and beautiful blonde lady in the fourth row
stands up on her chair and shouts,I've heard
enough blonde jokes,you d#@%$&^!.What makes you think
you can stereotype women that way? What
connection does a womens hair colour have with her
fundamental worth as a human being? It's morons like
you that prevent women from being respected and from reaching
our full potential,because your
anachronistickind perpetuates negative images of
women.Discrimination laws of civilised countries
recognise the deeply offensive nature of your tirade,
you pusillanimous little bastard.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ventriliquist,in awe of the blondes vocabulary,was
taken aback.
"I,I'm sorry,lady"
She immediately cut him off."You stay out of this mister! I'm talking to the little bastard with the big mouth sitting on your knee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
because your 25 :rofl:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride