Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do get bolt out?

blinky phil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II scrap pac
have managed to remove bolt with end stickg out, but still have problem of trying to remove th one bolt that is flush with easy out broken off inside it, wondering what best type of drill bit should be used i have tried many drill bits all different type the only hole i managd to create was with my dremel using diamond tip but i managd to run out of those, was wondering whether you can buy diamond drill bits and where, or if there is another way

gsxrdan

Has this got a turbo?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP Excec; 95 II VR Equipe; 99 VT Exec
Feel sorry for you dude, been there many times myself!
I've heard of a spray that freezes the bolt to shrink it - the opposite of heating the surrounding metal - but i haven't used it, so i spose its only a rumour! good luck

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Feel sorry for you dude, been there many times myself!
I've heard of a spray that freezes the bolt to shrink it - the opposite of heating the surrounding metal - but i haven't used it, so i spose its only a rumour! good luck

Loctite make it, its called "Freeze your nuts off" or something like that, a few different types of it around.