Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do i get my VR LOW in the Front!?

dawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV
G'day, been stuffing round with my springs for ages now. back is sitting sweet, on ultra low king springs, tuckin a little bit of tyre on my 19s. Now i've got ultra lows in the front too, with new short stroke KYB shocks, and it is about nearly 1 inch from tucking tyre. I dont know how else i can get it lower, unless there is some sort of super slimline rubber strut tops?

If anyone know anything that will help me, please let me know! Its really startin to do me head in.

Cheers guys,
Dan.

minimefx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon, vx executive
the front will always sit a bit higher than the to give clearence for turning. if you tuck the front tyre they may hit the gaurd when turning. as for getting it lower i only thing i can think of is airbag it.

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
or compress the ultra's...and yeah i think they do sell slim rubber strut tops.....dont they????

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
i saw on here a few days ago i think it was -tom- has slim rubbers

jones-84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice
buy adjustable coil overs from pedders or tein not cheap about 1100 a pair but give a great ride at slammed lvls :) otherwise cut a coil off :)