Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do i get the window winda off a VL

OFFiTS

..::kRiiSSi::..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn SS
hey...
Yeh I was at knox, I probley will come to another meet, I'll have to come say hi to ya!! Its abit weird when you dont know many ppl and everyone is a bloke!! Hehe..Are you gona goto Heathcote towards the end of the year? I definatly wanna go there :p It'll be awsom!

D

dibly1980

The tool is called a circlip remover. Id recommend getting one as they brake very easily.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
or they are also know in the panel trade as a horse shoe clip remover, as the clip is shaped like a horse shoe, but with a bit of getting use to it is just as easy to get one off with a flat screw driver and cause no damage to.

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
my'SS'isCRaP said:
hey...
Yeh I was at knox, I probley will come to another meet, I'll have to come say hi to ya!! Its abit weird when you dont know many ppl and everyone is a bloke!! Hehe..Are you gona goto Heathcote towards the end of the year? I definatly wanna go there :p It'll be awsom!

i only happened to miss that one meet and i was spewing seeing there was other chicks there, andy way i go to all except the only one im not going to is the city one unless i get a ride with one of the guys....

i am only in pakenham, so we should catch up some time.