Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do I install vp side venetians ,pls help :(

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
:bomb:

We installed the back fairly easy on the vp calais , very straight forward but these dam side ones ???

Do I have to ale the plastic side part off to fit them in ... I've seen inside pics on the side venetians but can't fit instalment directions

Pls help ...

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
Any pictures of the side venetians, they might give us a clue.

psirx7

Reaction score
The side venetians should slide in and fit without any problem.I have upgraded all my VP Executive window trims to VP Calais with Calais rear quarter windows..Initially my quarter window venetians didnt fit as there are two types of plastic interior window trims fitted to VPs.One style has a flatter/longer bottom and in the other style the moulding tapers up to the rear of the quarter window.You need the inner triangle trims with the longer and flat bottom for them to fit..Hope this helps as I just did all this last week and encountered the differences in interior trim..cheers Jason.

Calais666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL CALAIS / VP CALAIS
The side venetians should slide in and fit without any problem.I have upgraded all my VP Executive window trims to VP Calais with Calais rear quarter windows..Initially my quarter window venetians didnt fit as there are two types of plastic interior window trims fitted to VPs.One style has a flatter/longer bottom and in the other style the moulding tapers up to the rear of the quarter window.You need the inner triangle trims with the longer and flat bottom for them to fit..Hope this helps as I just did all this last week and encountered the differences in interior trim..cheers Jason.

Yes this does help .. While we were at at we took out the headlining n going to re do it on Sunday ... At same time I think I must have the other quarter window trims , so the only way they will fit is to cut two narrow holes so the two clips will fit into it and the top section can slide under the plastic :( darn it !!! This vp has almost made me go bonkers being so darn difficult with everything .. But I will fit them damn it !! Lol

Thanks for the reply :))))))