Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you earn a crust?

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
assistant long life manager at woolworths

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
Full time student, part time anything else, mostly beekeeping. bit of plumbing, gardening, forestry, electricals, mechanics, ambulance driver, fencer, fruit picker. basically, within reason, if it pays ill do it.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
assistant long life manager at woolworths

Ahhhh good old woolies. NOT. I used to work night fill/grocery when I was doing year 12. Got treated like s**t for small pay and by then end also had quite a bit of responsibility. And the sole reason why I missed schoolies (very long story).

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
hahah i didn't miss schoolies, i put my application of leave the day b4 i left and just dissapeared so i dunno if they approved it or not hahaha n now i'm a manager

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
That ones pretty easy.. here in adelaide, just work out when the meter man comes, and get one of those industrial magnets and put ito n the power box. stops the disc from spinning... then take it off a couple of weeks before the meter man comes and hey presto - 10 weeks or so free power every quarter. :D

Just dont get busted with it on or else BIG $$$$

considering electricity is created by magnets, and a electricity meter has no parts which are affected by magnets, and has no affect at all, can you explain to me how a so called industrical magnet can slow down the meter box? consider this before you answer, what is a meter actualy measuring

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
There meter measure the power consumption of the house. in adelaide its a box with a large slow spinning metal disc that shows the KwH use of the property.
Being a metal disc, a magnet will hold it in place and stop it from spinning.
Since these discs alone are what they use to bill your electricity, its a good method of getting cheap power.
I have seen it done successfully on more than 1 occasion.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
not that Im helping, but I have also seen it done with wire, but the magnet trick works the best unfortunetly I also know how nasty it is when ya get caught! (not me personally.... but close to me ;))

D.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
I manage a Cartridge World store, pays good but my hands are always covered in multiple colours n I only see the right colour of me skin after the weekend when its all worn off or soaked in.

Been ere for 4yrs n couting...

Its a cruzie job, bit of spare time to check out the gurls on smoke brakes n let me post count grow...

If u got a problem with ur printer or need sum ink give us a yell...

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
I been working in Case Manager 100-130 long term unemployed clients into work for the past 5+ years... Counselling pretty much for 85% of them...

I finish this friday...

I start 13th November.....

With....

Holden.... :p

Doing Fleet Car Sales... Bring it oooooon! :p