Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you pay for your fuel ?

What do you use to pay for your fuel?

• Total voters

Nevyn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan
I hate waiting in line at a servo when 6-10 in front of u are paying with a card.....normally I'll just walk up the front and put me money down and tell them what bowser, haven't had any attendants saying anything as it gets a car out of the way.....but some of the looks I get, stuff em...if u need to use a credit card to pay for fuel then u really can't afford to drive....fair enough thou if its a work car and the bosses card.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Dig threads much?
:whistling

Tam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
I pay with cash,i hate standing around waiting for the transaction to be process with my credit card,or any other cards...:bang:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
during the day = cash
night time = any sort of plastic.... sometimes credit to keep my transactions on my savings account down then i pay the bill at the end of the month :)

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
havent you people heard to driving off without paying jeez

VZTHUNDER

Enhanced Custom Tuned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder MY06

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
CreditCard :p I get points for everything i put on it, before i got it i used to use my bank card. But now i even put maccas on my credit card xD But i dont do the whole sign buisness i use my PIN so it's quicker and if there's anyone behind me they wont get ****ed off :p Although when i fill up usually i know the guy there so i end up chatting to him.

And before that i used to use Cash, but i try not to keep cash on me as much anymore. After my wallet got stolen i learnt my lesson.

dynamytedave

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SS-V Redline SportWagon, 2003 CV8R Monaro
Usually with a sawn off 12 gauge, and then they give me money to go away. Free money & free fuel. It's a win-win situation. I feel it's a form of karma, since they've been robbing us blind for years, I thought "Why not get a little back, sort of a loyalty based cashback scheme". Works for me.