Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how do you remove the panel running along the doors?

chris_93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
g'day first timepost im trying to remove the panel that runs from the front floor to the rear so i can remove both kick panels to run amp wiring holden told me all i had to do was remove the 1 torx screw at the pillar but its not budging any help would be greatly apreciated

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
along the panel u will see like a long raised bit, u just clip it off with a flat blade of sorts, under there u will see a few screws, u undo them and it will come off.u also need to unclip the panel that goes up the A-pillar(think its called)that hides the seatbelt setup. just be aware that the screws are not the normal philips head, they are a torx screw and u need the special security screw bit to undo them.
i think thats the part you are talking about, sorry if its not,
hope that helps u a bit.
Not to good at explaning things...

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
and put it back down again before u put the bottom part of the rear seat in.. can be much easier than tryin to squeeze it in around it....... i went to supercrap auto.. bought some proper screws as well and binned all the torx screws... stuff tryin to find torx bits all the time

coasty

the voices told me to
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe & vt berlina both v6
i just pushed the wires through with a bit of yellow tongue. thats the plastic that they use to join floors.

chris_93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
thankyou vx commodore big help best forum ever couldnt get help from holden or jb hifi or any other store

chris_93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs berlina
thankyou everyone else as well look foward to going on a cruise once i get my ps