Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you treat a lady ?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
another thread started about blokes on a car forum... are you the loneliest person alive or something??

lol but seriously join RSVP you will have better luck than on just commodores

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
If shes just some chick you banged, go into detail (however much you're comfortable with) and your mates should be able to ask you openly - So did ya get some? Yeh man i slammed her on the kitchen table etc etc.

However if your keen on her and have feelings for her its a no go zone for you and your mates. Its a respect thing.

Just note: a girl will ALWAYS tell her closest friend about EVERYTHING.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
another thread started about blokes on a car forum... are you the loneliest person alive or something??

lol but seriously join RSVP you will have better luck than on just commodores

OMG why didnt I think of joining RSVP...wow thanks so much you are like totally awesome.... lol but seriously If I do join..I will say hi to your Mrs while Im there. I hear she is on there looking for a real man :hmmm:

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
OMG why didnt I think of joining RSVP...wow thanks so much you are like totally awesome.... lol but seriously If I do join..I will say hi to your Mrs while Im there. I hear she is on there looking for a real man :hmmm:

Walking on thin ice with hot blades there champ.

Play nice.

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
he was just giving his opinion...and guys are always going to do things you dont want them to and if your going to be picky about them just because they give out some goss then your going to be lonely forever, one good thing about it is you would know you atleast have something going for you to be bragged about, imagine having a bf who didnt say one word about you? you would think he was ashamed or something...

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
5LVTSS, I take it you're upset because no-one can read your poorly spelt, non grammatical gibberish?

At least I think you're upset, it really is hard to tell what you're on about.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
i treat my wife like a mushroom, feed her **** and keep her in the dark. working so far, been 8 years married....

but on a serious note, never mention weight. always give confidence boosters, and treat like how you would would want to be treated. also if she wants her box eaten just eat it for christ sake its not gonna kill you....

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
OMG why didnt I think of joining RSVP...wow thanks so much you are like totally awesome.... lol but seriously If I do join..I will say hi to your Mrs while Im there. I hear she is on there looking for a real man

well im single so you wont find her on RSVP lol... although unfortunately for you your not my type so you may have to join that website sooner or later cause wonderbra's cant keep working forever lol