Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How Freaking Dumb is the Lady

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
the only person in this story who wasn't following the rules was the woman who was shot.

she may have broken the rules by going into the water before 10 AM
but i'm pretty sure the hunter may have broken his licence rules by shooting her in the face

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Now the media will bash on about gun safty again.

And put it into as negative a light as their dear little hearts can manage. And what will the sheeple do, they will cry and fret and demand their local neighbourhood watch take up arms and march on parliament.

Torch, this stupid bitch is right up there with the Green peace mob who drove a boat into the side of a ship then bitched about it.

Until you have seen what some of these activists are like i don't thnk it wise that anyone jumps to their aid, they are extremists. And everyone knows extremists are crazy. I hate animal cruelty but i take a sensible and non-suicidal approach to my protest.

Why are people protesting anyway, the duck hunting season is sustainable, and duck is delicious! :D

Exactly, it's no different to eating any other animal on this planet and guess what, meat comes from animals not the freaking supermarket.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
i'd say she got off pretty lightly really. Mabye next time she'll "duck" :p

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Love the photo. She must be as thick as two planks. She should go over to Afganistan and try to headbutt some bigger bullets.

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
typical city protesters. have bo common sense. lets take the restrictions off and hunt them year round. make the situation worse, that will ####en teach them.

Thesickness86

Thesickness86
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Ve ute
I'm bettin it's not the 1st time she's been shot in the face