Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How hard to change heater valve

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Ignore a service reminder, why don't you just ask me to cut of my arm? Not gonna happen with my car!! Every 10,000km my car will have a oil change, oil filter change, spark plug change, air filter clean, and a fuel filter change (not necessary but I do anyway).

You were complaining about the service reminder indicator????, my advice was to ignore it or turn it off.....I hope you realise simple draining the oil out of it and putting a new filter on it wont turn the reminder off.:whistling

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I like to drop my oil and change my filter every 5000 personally... :)

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
You were complaining about the service reminder indicator????, my advice was to ignore it or turn it off.....I hope you realise simple draining the oil out of it and putting a new filter on it wont turn the reminder off.:whistling

Yeah I'm just bitching because all this has happened at once. I'll save money by doing the service, rocker cover gaskets, and the heater valve, myself, all seem like staight-forward jobs. As for the transmission extension housing seal, a local tranny shop quoted $80 to do the seal and an extra $40 to put a corvette servo in at the same time, I've had the servo sitting in the garage for ages.