Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how hopeless are some parents?

GREGWATKINS75

05 VZS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ S ALLOYTEC 190
I feel your pain,every week at least twice I check my sons hair for nits, and at least once every few weeks I have to spend an hour or so removing them.

Only thing I can say is conditioner left in his hair before school, definatley stops them, but try getting a 9 year old boy to have girl smells in his hair! Almost harder than getting rid of the nits.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
get out of the ghetto or the public schools, thats where it starts ..boys is an easy fix shave there heads.. girls well your stuck there..

another silly uninformed remark. Private schools have EXACTLY the same problem.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
another silly uninformed remark. Private schools have EXACTLY the same problem.

Yeah im like that at almost 3am in the morining while im drunk, i say what i want :w00t:

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
get out of the ghetto or the public schools, thats where it starts ..boys is an easy fix shave there heads.. girls well your stuck there..

i thought shaving doesn't get rid of them, because the eggs can be laid at the bottom of the root? or is that only crabs...

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
i thought shaving doesn't get rid of them, because the eggs can be laid at the bottom of the root? or is that only crabs...

Thats crabs dude, my old girl always shaved me and my bros head to make sure we wouldnt get it hahahahaha