Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How loud's too loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
why dont you people just close the windows? Can still have the stereo plenty loud inside without it being overly loud outside the car.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i like my music loud, i think others should deal with it, i deal with SUVs and 4wds at work that never have and never will go off road. To me thats annoying and a waste but i dont go telling them that because i just gotta deal with it :) people need to harden up.

but if you were doing it at 4am past my house i might have a different opinion :p theres a time and place to do and not to do stuff.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I personally have the stereo up loudest on the highway, fairly decent on main roads, and fairly normal on other streets. Stereo always goes right down at lights and in residential areas. I do keep the music up and window down when I have just worked a huge shift its night and I'm driving down the highway, I don't care how many dirty looks I get, those are the only things keeping me awake.
What I don't understand is why people insist on playing loud bass at 3am around residential areas. Seriously it is damn annoying. 1. Turn it dwn, 2. Get some damn sound deadener.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
first of all don't **** in your own woods
when in ya own area turn it down full stop so ppl don't follow you home and know where ya live
secondly no such thing as to loud
sound proof ya car fully and ya can crank it as much as ya like all day long like i do

also yell back the the guy the same way as you type it will keep him quiet and thinking for ages

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
if youre setting off car alarms with your sub, its too loud.
i dont listen to mine loud really, especially not around homes. ill turn mine down when i get close to home.

Justin220

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 M6
I'm sensitive and artistic person! enjoying life is most important to me! life is short! It adds brightness and color to my day, like birds singing, or women in bright colored clothes, or a flash car, or or a billboard or big electric sign in an urban environment, or a painted bridge or some colorful buildings. I like stimulation and interacting with the environment around me. And pls forgive my honeymoon period with my cute new *LINK REMOVED AGAIN DONT YOU EVER BLOODY LEARN????????* stereo, I'll still play it loudly in highway with my windows down, feeling the breeze, fresh air, and the Hip-hop! Oh god set me free! :D But sure I won't lose my self-countrol in the crowded, otherwise people will throw their shoes to me, I guess not only yelling :whistling

Last edited by a moderator:

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
tell you whats worse then a loud car stero?
the asians down my street own a karaoke machine and only sing asian songs, i can even hear them when I'm inside my house!!!

feel sorry for my mate who lives next door to them. he says it sounds like "like a whole bunch of cats meowing under water"

:bang:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
The first thing I think of when I hear someone with their stereo up extremely loud at the traffic lights is that they must use subs as a way to compensate for their dick size. I mute the music everytime I stop at the lights and when I get going again I turn it up loud enough so that I can just hear it.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
The first thing I think of when I hear someone with their stereo up extremely loud at the traffic lights is that they must use subs as a way to compensate for their dick size. I mute the music everytime I stop at the lights and when I get going again I turn it up loud enough so that I can just hear it.

LOL seems alot of things tend 2 compensate for ur dick size these days :whistling haha

Tho I usually have mine up pretty loud wen im driving alone but wen others r in the car i tend 2 turn it down. If its 2 loud 4 u then grab a box of tissues i say :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.