Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How many VE parts are carried over from VZ?

blackahcdx

Reaction score
The Indicator Stalks, yes, are carried over, although the actual mechanisim behind them is differnet, much smoother and they now have lane change function.

Basic engines are carried other, with detail changes. Such as new Exhausts, new timing chains and internal bits for the V6's, new engine covers, V8's no longer have DOD hardware ect ect 4spd gearbox is carried over although it has a host of new and improved parts.

The external rear vission mirrors ARE NOT carried over, they are larger than VZ items.

And as for the steering coloum, hmm not 100% sure on that one, i thought it would be differnet because the steering box has been moved from behind the front wheels to infront of it.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
My mate said the door handles are all the same ?!?

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Oops I just saw the new Commo ad on TV.... my bad re the door handles

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
just browsing nolathane site, and found they have a somewhat limited selection of bushes and sway bar links already, but funnily enough, the strut mount bush is carried over from VZ part number 44018 which is listed for vr-vz aswell.