Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how many vr ss, hsv enhanced models were built?

M

madmick

gday guys.. how are yas? i think this is my first post in these forums but i might have to become a regular.. its a good site..

anyway ive got a 1994 vr ss, hsv enhanced (with a build plate).. its build #254. just wondering how many were built.

its the same as a clubby, but in an ss :)

cheers in advance.

s_mc500

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8A
Don't know about the "enhanced" models but
VR Club Sport build quantity:
July 1993 to March 1995 = 1117
July 1995 = 1

M

madmick

yeah theyre 185i

cheers mc500.. no one seems to know how many were made.

they wouldnt of been included in the clubsport models would of they? seeing as mine is #254, even if they were they would of been at the end of the list?

anyway howd ya find those numbers mate?

M

madmick

yeah i was told they didnt actually keep numbers on "enhanced" models because they werent anything special...

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
When the HSV website had its Q & A section working, I asked exactly the same question about my car (1991 HSV Enhanced VP Calais, build #56) and was told approximately 200 VP's were enhanced. So they do have the numbers somewhere but I feel they just can't be bothered looking them up.

Ring HSV up and ask for a letter confirming the enhancements done to your car. It costs nothing and comes with the HSV letterhead as well.

I wouldn't write off a hsv enhanced car as nothing special, sometimes you see a couple that are optioned up to a higher spec than designated HSV models. And because they were also built in lower numbers, they are also rarer.

vrv8madstatesman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 STATESMAN
Hi gurus,
Got a VR 5lt Statesman love the old girl.
I have been told that the VR Statesman only ran from 94-95?
Wreckers seem to be having trouble getting VR Stato parts for it these day's i found this out after some little %$#@ stole the center cap's in a car park. So can anyone tell me how many where made?
PS
I wish i had the HSV!

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
same.here any one know how many 1998 vs series 3 maloo,s were made...thay say up to 300? but i can find anyplace on the net that has the info.MINES 147
gday guys.. how are yas? i think this is my first post in these forums but i might have to become a regular.. its a good site..

anyway ive got a 1994 vr ss, hsv enhanced (with a build plate).. its build #254. just wondering how many were built.

its the same as a clubby, but in an ss :)

cheers in advance.