Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how many vr ss, hsv enhanced models were built?

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
THANKS THE1.All that links does is tell you if your car is a hsv(ive used it plenty of timeS) shame it dosnt tell how may of a particular model were built.....thanks for the reply anyways
anyone tried checking this out? Not sure what info it gives you

hsv | owners | authenticate

would be good if there was a web site that list the models and the numbers built lol you can find 1 for the most starndered cars,,,,,but when it comes to finding on line how many hsv,s were made(its not easy) and hsv will only chat with you if you leave you vin and details so thay know your the owner of a hsv( i had to leave my vin &details) on a answering machine,when thay verify your an owner of a hsv that do get back to you pretty fast.THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR INPUT THE1

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
hi gurus,
got a vr 5lt statesman love the old girl.
I have been told that the vr statesman only ran from 94-95?
Wreckers seem to be having trouble getting vr stato parts for it these day's i found this out after some little %$#@ stole the center cap's in a car park. So can anyone tell me how many where made?
Ps
i wish i had the hsv!
are you sure you want a hsv lol..... Compared to your vr5lt thay can be a pain to get some parts for,other than that>>>i hope you get yourself a hsv one day....take it easy champ...have a good day.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
pickup the phone and ring hsv, they should be able to tell you how many were built, people have asked before and they tell you.

HSV | Contact HSV

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
pickup the phone and ring hsv, they should be able to tell you how many were built, people have asked before and they tell you.

HSV | Contact HSV

who do you ask for when you ring>? ive rang re my hsv parts and other matters(and had to leave vin and my owners details on a message machine before thay would call me back? not sure if this is how it always works?)i dont know if thay would be to happy with ppl just to ringing to ask how many of a particular model was made(thay realy should list that info on the web as it no going to hurt any1 ) cheers

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Yeh you would think it would be listed somewhere, but typical holden never doesn't anything it should really. I dont know who you ask for, ive just talked to people before who have rang them up and asked and they gave it out.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok next time i ask em somthing ill ask them how many of mine were made.thanks and cheeers
Yeh you would think it would be listed somewhere, but typical holden never doesn't anything it should really. I dont know who you ask for, ive just talked to people before who have rang them up and asked and they gave it out.

wayne thomas

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Statesman 5L
Hi gurus,
Got a VR 5lt Statesman love the old girl.
I have been told that the VR Statesman only ran from 94-95?
Wreckers seem to be having trouble getting VR Stato parts for it these day's i found this out after some little %$#@ stole the center cap's in a car park. So can anyone tell me how many where made?
PS
I wish i had the HSV!

Hey mate.. i got 94 july build. Vr stato too, ive heard that due to limited numbers of v8 being made that year the 5L was an optiin most were v6. Hold onti her. ! We may get a surorise in year or two ;)