Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How Much? 2010 ve ute

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Hi guys,

Thinking of selling my 2010 sidi 3.6l sv6 ute was wondering what do you guys reckon is a fair price?

List of extras: Factory hardtop on car, soft cover extra, Cop style roo bar (balckplastic with fog lights) extra, Leather interior, the upgraded pedals, HID's, 19inch Advanti rims + new tyres, K&N airfilter, 2xholden 18inch factory spare rims + 3xchrome 19inch skiders or spares, towbar and $800 kicker sound system.

Has always been serviced on time and has 75000km's on it.

Any Ideas and suggestion would be great thankyous.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Note: advertising that the car includes a set of skidders is not a good idea, let alone that it only comes with three.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Hard to say without seeing and test driving..
Off the top of my head I'll throw out a figure of say 20k?

Have a look on car sales and get an idea of what they are going for.

Dont say "skidders" in your add.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
The spare wheels are not worth anything with the car, so I wouldn't bother to advertise them.

Unfortunately the bar on the front is not really worth anything either, if anything it hinders your chances of getting good money for it. Most people don't want barwork.

If it was traded in at the moment you'd probably be looking at around $15k as a trade, which means a dealer will try and sell it for close to $20. If you're going to try and sell it privately it's best to try somewhere in the middle....

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Thanks for the reply guys yeah I know I shouldn't say skids haha but was just to get idea out, the roobars not on it I have new bumper and the old one with holes in it as we'll took it off the day I got the car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Most people have there's on car sale from 22k to 27k which is pretty steep I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to be some pretty ambitious private sellers on there for sure mate,some of the v8 ute prices on there are big too..yours being a 2010 model its essentially a 4 yr old car by the calendar now ,prob sold for low 30's new??..at 22 to 27k they are dreaming..
Poster "timandhayley" should know as they work for a holden dealership..up to you ultimately but start at high teens and be prepared to negotiate a decent amount id suggest.

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Looks to be some pretty ambitious private sellers on there for sure mate,some of the v8 ute prices on there are big too..yours being a 2010 model its essentially a 4 yr old car by the calendar now ,prob sold for low 30's new??..at 22 to 27k they are dreaming..
Poster "timandhayley" should know as they work for a holden dealership..up to you ultimately but start at high teens and be prepared to negotiate a decent amount id suggest.

Yeah i wouldnt pay what people want on there haha, thankyou for the feed back im starting to think the high teens aswell and go from there. But then again may aswell just keep it because it is a good car :)

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
Just traded at my work was a 2011 SV6 Ute 30,000km Sat Nav & Sports bar. $19500!

I wouldn't expect much from a trade in.

Any bit and pieces you have shouldn't be list as extras just to try to make a sale, you either throw them in when sold or sell them separately for a little bit extra cash.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Yeah i wouldnt pay what people want on there haha, thankyou for the feed back im starting to think the high teens aswell and go from there. But then again may aswell just keep it because it is a good car :)

also not a bad idea...maybe buy a VF a couple of years down the track when there nearing the end of production,thats what I will probably do as well..good luck with it all.