Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much can VE's be pimped?

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Hmmm... Electronic contfilcts caused by suspension hardware changes? I think not.

no that actually makes perfect sence.... think about it, maybe that story isnt true but if you modify a piece of harware and not move a sensor then yes, major issues... it like putting a new front bar on your car that has a bit wjich sets off airbag sensors... harware change = electrical issue.

aZk.

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
no that actually makes perfect sence.... think about it, maybe that story isnt true but if you modify a piece of harware and not move a sensor then yes, major issues... it like putting a new front bar on your car that has a bit wjich sets off airbag sensors... harware change = electrical issue.

aZk.

i think that was what he was trying to say.... where by modifying the ride hight cause the computer to react by applying the brakes... like putting new injectors in and not calibrating the computer to adjust for the changes in flow...

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Dont they have an ESP Button on them like the VZ ?
Just turn the damm thing off ...like i do with traction everytime i get
into my car...

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
like i do with traction everytime i get
into my car...
lol good stuff:thumbsup:

haven't seen anything but stock ve's running around i'd say give it another few months, heard on the ford forum they already got a VE Turbo running 11's down the quarter!? anyone know anything on this?

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
yea is the horespower factories ve. there is a clip of it down the quarter some where think it was on fullboost. but yea it a turbocharged black ve ss.

antvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged V6 VT S
heres a VE SS off another forum (hope the owner doesnt mind me posting the pics). has been lowered and is riding on 20s. Personally i think it looks great.

Attachments

• ve2.JPG
    ve2.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,733
  • ve3.JPG
    ve3.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 764
  • ve5.JPG
    ve5.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,341

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
heres a VE SS off another forum (hope the owner doesnt mind me posting the pics). has been lowered and is riding on 20s. Personally i think it looks great.

And here are his standard VE SS wheels on eBay

INSAYN

INSAYN
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR Calais V8
I wanna hang some fluffy dice from the rear vision mirror on my GTS but ive been told it may effect my magnetic ride and void my warranty :dance: