Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much did u pay for your VE drive-away?

boleh

Reaction score
I was quoted $55,900 drive-away for Calais V8 (not the Calais V), metallic paint, priv rego, no other options.

Good deal?

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
That car is around $50490 plus on road and paint,I don't know what state you are in but I would say you are paying the book price.
Are you trading in??
I would say your not paying an inflated price but try and push them a bit more.

KITTAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 V8 VE Calais V 60th Anniversary Edition
My partner and I were quoted $63,200 incl stamp duty and all on roads cost. This was for a Calais V V8 in Phantom. However the trade on our current VZ Calais V8 was not what we expected and are shopping around as our Dealer which we have brought our last 3 Calais from didnt even look after us. Any idea on what a VZ Calais V8 in Phantom with 27,000KMS worth trade inn at a dealer????

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
KITTAU said:
My partner and I were quoted $63,200 incl stamp duty and all on roads cost. This was for a Calais V V8 in Phantom. However the trade on our current VZ Calais V8 was not what we expected and are shopping around as our Dealer which we have brought our last 3 Calais from didnt even look after us. Any idea on what a VZ Calais V8 in Phantom with 27,000KMS worth trade inn at a dealer????

If you want decent money for your car, don't trade it in. For an idea of what it's going to be worth, check out www.redbook.com.au

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
just out of interest I paid $40,000 for a VZ V6 Calais last December. It was a demo with 4000 klms. I always try to buy toward the end of a model when there is a possibility of a deal to be done. I wanted to wait until right at the end of the VZ but the "employee pricing to all Australians" got the better of me.

boleh

Reaction score
reason for asking is bcoz i am new to Holdens, as a matter of fact, i am new to Australia as well :D

i have been driving for abt 10 yrs now, not too long, not too little. and the cars i've owned before were all japanese & their derivatives.

so, stepping into Holdens (or Ford) could get a little adventurous

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
In that case, welcome to Australia, and welcome to Holden :) (Don't go the Ford, just trust us on that ;) )