Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much for 5.7 hsv vs grange?

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
I've seen this car getting advertised for a while now in my skimmings over carsales checking out some v8's.
so i know its been on the market a while now. if i remember the ad correctly i think it's only got a few months rego left on it too which needs to be taken into account.
really sweet looking ride though, and fairly rare 5.7L, so for $11k-ish it seems alright.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
redbook dont mean ****.

That price is good.. vs grange's are mint. and there was also F all of the 215i's made.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
yeah the ad said its only 1 of 35 made so i would love to buy it ay so i might give the bloke a call. also does anyone know whats involved when getting a car thats regoed in qld transferred to wa

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
yeah the ad said its only 1 of 35 made so i would love to buy it ay so i might give the bloke a call. also does anyone know whats involved when getting a car thats regoed in qld transferred to wa

probably just like most places (i've dealt with it in nsw and qld before) with interstate rego swaps.
just take the current rego down to "insert name of rego place here" (whatever its called in wa) fill in the corresponding paperwork and supply a roadworthy certificate and hand in the qld plates.
they'll give you new plates and transfer over the remaining rego.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
$11.950 is 2 much 4 the kms

I take you you've never sold a car before? Or probably never bought one for yourself? I don't think the seller would actually expect to get the full asking price that's why the price has been set higher. So there's room to haggle. As I said already, start at $10500 and work from there. Besides, 200,000kms for a 12 year old car is pretty good! Less than 18,000kms per year.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged